Thursday, February 28, 2008

I love...

Cabo San Lucas! From the moment we arrived it was all about relaxation and fun...

Here's the view from where I'm sitting:

Our room is so fabulous, David says "bang, bang!". You'd be giddy too, if you had the view from our room:
Can you tell we spent our second day by the pool? The group all went out to dinner at a restaurant in town called the Trailer Park. Don't let the name fool you, the food was great, and they made a veggie platter especially for me that was really tasty.

Isn't it a little distracting to play golf with a view like this? And it's a Jack Nicklaus designed course, good times!

More pics to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.