Tuesday, September 16, 2008

DAVID ROCKS!!!!!

David is the biggest stud because, yes, I know he's hot... but more importantly than that, he woke up at 3:30 AM with me to walk with me to the starting line at the Disneyland Half Marathon! That's hot people... Then he positioned himself on the course to find me as I was running. Now, we have to get a good system going for the actual picture-taking. Other runners did not move out of the way and kept running in front of me just at the moment he was going to take the picture, the nerve!! Well, he was persistent and got some good shots :) and after the race we spent the next 10 hours or so at Disneyland. I got to ride Space Mountain twice!! Wheeeeee!!

It's really more of a miracle that I woke up
at 3:30 in the morning than anything else.

Overlooking the start of the race.
It's only mile 3 so I'm still very excited to
be here :)
Me, Heidi and her brother Wes, who ran
the race with a broken middle toe!
Immediately after Space Mountain, yes, I look crazed.

No comments: